If you want the security of a corded phone as well as the mobility of a cordless phone, this is the perfect solution.
Use the eight photo buttons on the corded phone to instantly call your closest friends and family – or use one of the buttons as an SOS key. The cordless phone has four memory keys on the handset to call regular contacts instantly. Both phone keypads are equipped with large keys (white text on black) and talking digits to avoid any dialling mistakes. The corded phone also has braille digits on the number keys.
The handset and the base volume are adjustable (six levels) and the audio-boost key offers an extra loud earpiece volume of 30dB. Volume is adjustable in hands-free mode, too (six levels). To avoid missing any call, the ringer can be set to 90db; the cordless handset and the corded base also have a large, backlit incoming call indicator.
This phone is hearing aid-compatible.
The answering machine has 30 minutes’ recording time and a slow play function for an effortless listening. The corded phone works even during a power cut.
Please note that sighted assistance may be required to cut out and insert photos for the picture buttons.
Swissvoice Xtra 3155 corded amplified telephone with extra handset
- Eight one-touch photo memory keys on the corded phone base, one can be set as an SOS number.
- Four one-touch direct memory keys on the cordless handset.
- Spacious keypad.
- High contrast black keys with white numbers and braille dots (braille on corded base unit only).
- Large visual ring indicator.
- Audio boost for extra loud earpiece.
- Hands-free function.
- Hearing aid-compatible.
- Handset equalizer.
- Outdoor range: up to 300m.
- Indoor range: up to 50m.
- Standby time: up to 100h.
- Call time: up to 10h.
- Combo base size: 188 × 210 × 94.4mm.
- Handset size: 194 × 61 × 30mm.
- Weight: 962g.
- Requires three ×AAA rechargeable batteries (included).