Stay connected with the important people in your life and block unwanted calls using the Swissvoice 2155 amplified cordless phone with answering machine. With its talking keypad, large buttons and great sound quality, it’s really easy to use.
This excellent amplified cordless landline telephone has been designed with sight loss and hearing loss in mind. The spacious keypad has large, high contrast number buttons which will also speak when pressed to make dialing easy. The phone is hearing aid-compatible and has great sound quality.
The Xtra 2155 is super loud, with a ringer volume of up to 90dB and an audio boost volume of up to 30dB. The integral answering machine holds up to 30 minutes of messages that can be played back slowly.
As well as getting the flexibility of a cordless handset, the base unit gives you four photo memory buttons to make calling those favourite people even easier.
The handset has a large backlit display screen with caller ID, so you stay in control of who you talk to. The phone also has a call blocking function, so you can blacklist up to 100 numbers. (Please note, your telecoms provider must have caller ID available for these features to work.)
The phone also has a reminder feature so that you don’t miss important events. You can set the reminder by recording your voice, or use the alarm sound, in order to remind you only once, or daily (either Monday to Friday or Saturday to Sunday). Once you set the reminder, the system will alert you at the set time. Each reminder can be up to two minutes long.
Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Dect Telephone
- Amplified cordless telephone with answering machine.
- Easy dialling thanks to the spacious keypad and large buttons.
- Black keypad buttons with clear white numbers.
- Talking digit keypad (seven languages available - English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese).
- Large backlit display.
- Four photo memories on base.
- Extra loud ringer (up to 90db).
- Audio boost for extra loud earpiece volume (up to +30db).
- Ringer with Caller ID announcement.
- 30-min answering machine with slow play messages.
- Call blocking function with 100-number black list.
- Hearing aid-compatible.
- Nine additional fast-dialling keys.
- Works in case of power outage with basic calling function (powered by handset batteries)
- 100 Phonebook memories.
- 10 Voice alarm reminders.
- Free field range: up to 300 metres.
- Indoor range: up to 50 metres.
- Handset average battery life (average values): 10 hours’ talk time and 100 hours’ standby.
- Requires three AAA rechargeable batteries (included).