The new Eclipse Ring Light from Native Lighting, has a 45cm (18″) diameter head, which is supported by an adjustable tripod and has a LED bulbs that are dimmable, making this an ideal lamp for mobile beauticians, hairdressers, barbers, photographers or for filming on a mobile phone due to it providing a shadowless ring of light.
It has three adjustable/removable camera/phone holders, which open up to 8cm (3″) wide and are situated in the middle of the lamp. The lamp’s height can be adjusted between 128cm – 220cm, meaning that no matter your height, whether you are seated or standing, the mobile device will always be at a height to suit you.
Below the holders are four touch sensitive buttons that enable this lamp to be turned on/off, adjust the brightness and three colour temperatures.
This lamp is powered by a plug, is lightweight and can be folded down, making it easily transportable.
A fantastic feature of the Eclipse is that it has Bluetooth
connection (via an app) with your phone’s camera for
ease of use for up to ten metres.
Eclipse Ring Light
- Ring light sits on a tripod, which is height adjustable.
- The LED bulbs are dimmable and feature three different colour temperatures.
- Has three holders for cameras or mobile devices, making this an ideal lamp for filming, watching videos or for photography.
- Features touch sensitive buttons for easy adjustment of light.
- Bluetooth connects with your phone for ease of use.
- Light source – LED
- Light diameter – 45cm / 18″
- Maximum height – 220cm / 86.5″
- Minimum height – 128cm / 50″
- Depth of stand – 55cm / 21.5″
- Cable length – 188cm / 74″
- Camera/phone holder width – 8cm / 3″
- Light colour temperature: 2700°K, 4700°K and 6000°K