Amazing value, high quality desktop daylight magnifying lamp for bright, even, comfortable illumination of any close-up or inspection task.
Measuring 37cm in height, in White, it features a crystal clear, 4"/100mm glass lens with dust cover for extra protection when not in use.
The lens also incorporates a miniature spot lens for fine detail - like threading a needle, removing splinters or inspecting factory components.
Unlike some flimsy and lightweight craft lights this one is of truly sturdy construction, which makes it equally suitable for home, office and industrial use. It has a 17.5cm weighted base for stability plus an adjustable forward-motion arm and 360-degree upper ball joint, enabling the lens head to be rotated and positioned to almost any angle. Mains-powered (220-240V), easy to use - just plug in, press switch, ready!
Desktop Magnifier Lamp
- 4-inch/100mm glass lens (1.75 magnification)
- Incorporates an additional 4x bifocal spot lens for extra magnification
- Swivel head
- Cover keeps lens free from dust when not in use
- Uses a 12 watt circular energy-saving tube
- Low heat emission for working in comfort
- Mains-powered with a 1.5m cable
- Height 37.5cm (15 inches)
- Optional accessories: spare bulb (DLMP/12W 12 watt circular tube)